When it comes to maintaining your home’s plumbing, it’s important to work with qualified experts who have your best interests in mind. At Cajun Maintenance our technicians never rush through a job and will always take the time to make sure that you feel satisfied with the quality of our service. We’re here to help you protect your investments, build your dream bathroom, keep your pipes flowing, whatever it takes to maintain the integrity of your home’s plumbing system.
Still on the fence? Visit our reviews page to see what your neighbors in Denham Springs, LA are saying about the quality of our work.
Expert Repiping Services
If you’re experiencing an issue with your plumbing system, we will send one of our qualified experts to your home for a fast, effective repair or replacement. From solving your slab leak issue to repiping a pesky problem area, you can always count on us to work quickly and deliver the highest-quality results.
Water Heater Installation and Repair
Your water heater is an integral part of your plumbing system and is responsible for heating the water that you use for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and washing clothes. This means when this unit begins to malfunction you’ll need service as soon as possible, and that’s where we come in. Our team of technicians is happy to quickly diagnose and solve your issue, so contact us today.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Dealing with clogged drains is part of being a homeowner. It’s gross! But scheduling drain cleaning can help you get ahead of serious plumbing problems. You don’t have to wait until a drain is completely clogged to seek professional help. Here are some of the signs that you need to call a drain cleaning company.
- Slow drains: If you have one or more drains draining slowly, your pipes could be developing a clog or a build-up. Schedule clogged drain repair to fix the issue and help avoid more severe clogs.
- Foul odors: Strange smells are often the result of food or grease being trapped in the pipe. If it’s a solid clog, DIY methods may not be enough to clear the blockage and restore proper flow.
- Gurgling noises: If you hear gurgling when water goes down the drain, chances are there’s a clog that’s causing air to bubble back up to the surface. This points to a particle clog that needs professional attention.
- Accumulation of standing water: Standing water in your sink, shower, or washing machine indicates a draining problem that has worsened. If any of these places often fill with water, call a plumber right away.
- Recurring clogs: Are your drains constantly backing up? If so, you probably aren’t getting the entire build-up or clog yourself. A professional plumber will clean the drain and ensure all the gunk is removed.
Visit our coupons page for savings on your next appointment.
Benefits of Upgrading to a Tankless Water Heater
When you’re thinking about hot water tank replacement, you don’t have to get what you had last time. Consider upgrading to a tankless water heater. They offer benefits that you won’t get with a traditional tank-style water heater, and you’ll be enjoying instant hot water for many years to come. Let’s look at the benefits.
- Virtually endless hot water: With a traditional unit, anyone can get stuck taking a cold shower. Going tankless eliminates this problem. You don’t have to worry about storing enough water as water is heated instantly.
- Lower utility bills: Tankless systems use less energy than traditional units; therefore, saving you money. These savings can help offset the initial cost of installing a tankless water heater.
- Increased storage space: Tankless units are much smaller than conventional storage heaters. They’re usually mounted, saving on floor space. You could use the extra space for a new pantry or closet.
- Easy maintenance: Besides flushing the system to prevent a mineral build-up and an annual cleaning, it’s easy to maintain a tankless water heater.
- Better longevity: Traditional water heaters last about 10 years. A tankless water heater, on the other hand, should last about twice as long. You won’t have to worry about getting another heater for a long while.
Upgrading to a tankless water heater can transform your home. For professional tankless water heater installation, call Cajun Maintenance. We are an authorized dealer of Noritz brand water heaters.
Benefits of Choosing Our Service
Our team of qualified plumbing experts is dedicated to going above and beyond for you because we believe in providing outstanding customer service and high-quality solutions. It’s this attitude that has earned us the trust of our community for over a decade. You will enjoy many perks when you work with us, including:
- Fast response time
- Upfront pricing
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- No mess left behind
Professional Plumbing Services in Denham Springs, LA
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Slab Leak Repair
- Sewer Camera Inspection
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription