Upgrade the Kitchen Sink for 2023!
If the sink faucets in the house are starting to look a bit shabby, if the backsplash in the kitchen looks a bit dated, then this new year is a great time to consider upgrades to kitchen and bathroom plumbing. Remodeling or even just changing out bathroom faucets can make a big difference in the look of the room. This article will present some ideas for readers to consider when considering upgrading kitchens and bathrooms.
Trendy Upgrades for Kitchen Faucets
The kitchen is more than just a place to store and prepare food. It is very much a place for gathering with loved ones. Making the kitchen a welcoming place is essential for making guests feel at home. Some of the latest trends in kitchen style and utility are listed below.
- Touchless Faucets: Though this technology has been around for a while, particularly in industrial and commercial settings, the touchless sink has seen a rise in popularity in homes as sanitary concerns have become the forefront of people's minds. There is also a convenience factor in that an easy swipe turns the sink on and off.
- Farmhouse Sinks: These sinks are larger, single-basin sinks that go all the way out to the edge of the counter. They are usually porcelain white and give a kitchen a rustic, earthy look.
- Vintage/Reclaimed Furniture: Using antique furniture or reclaimed materials as part of the kitchen construction brings a unique down-to-earth vibe to the space.
What's New in Bathroom Remodeling
Bathrooms don't have to be just a place to do necessary business; they can easily be upgraded to a spa refuge with just a few light touches. Some trending ideas for bathrooms meld vintage style and new technology.
- The LED shower head brings the dance party into the bathroom, or it can simply be used as calm mood lighting
- Bowl sinks and tall bathroom faucets are always a classy touch
- The free-standing bathtub is returning to prominence as people spend more time at home
- Multiple or hand-held shower heads are a great addition to any bathroom
- Darker fixtures and white subway tiles create a retro minimalist look that adds a certain sophistication
Leave the Upgrades to the Professionals
While anybody can come up with ideas for remodeling, bringing them to fruition is another thing. While some things can be done DIY, hiring a professional for a big remodeling project is always best. Professionals have the experience and tools to get the job done correctly. They are insured in case of injury or accident, meaning that the homeowner will not be responsible for covering anything but the cost of the materials and labor. Working with a professional who can advise will make the project better than the homeowner had originally planned.
About Cajun Plumber
Cajun Plumber provides residential and commercial plumbing services in Denham Springs, LA and the East Baton Rouge Parish area. Call today to enjoy their upfront pricing and personalized service.